1/27/2014

I had a nightmare (stinky dream)

I had a dream. We built a great and prosperous city nation in 3 decades.
I had a dream. We lost our great city nation in half the time.
I had a dream. Our President, PM and cabinet ministers were all foreigners.
I had a dream. We were flying a different flag and singing a different anthem.
I had a dream. Our top civil servants, military officers and police officers were foreigners.
I had a dream. Our children were maids and taxi drivers.
I had a dream. The true blue Singaporeans were turned into the dalits of the land, the untouchable, stupid and uneducated.
I had a dream. We were not called Singaporeans anymore. We were not called Sinkies either. We were called Stinkies.
I had a dream. We lost our great city state and were reduced to stateless people.
I had a dream. The people running our country were foreigners we warmly invited to be our citizens are now our masters.

I woke up in fear. It was so real that I have to slap myself several times to know that it was just a dream. And I wonder, could the Singaporeans be so stupid to lose their country? Could my dream comes true? Could this really happen or is already happening?

9 comments:

The said...

Nightmare.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Good suggestion. Will change it to nightmare. : )

Anonymous said...

We have a nightmare because Singaporean parents never teach their children how to vote wisely.

Proof?
redbean's parents got teach him how to vote or not?

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Got, my parents taught me to vote PAP. They said cheng hu very good.

Ⓜatilah $ingapura⚠️ said...

I had a dream too. I dreamt that all the whining losers in Singapore woke up with large BLACK penises in their mouths so that they could not complain anymore :-))

Reminder-level ORANGE:-

The Sheeple Get The Cuntree They Deserve.

The Sheeple LOSE The Cuntree They DON'T Deserve

b said...

i think the indians will colonise sing and takeover the sinkies reserves that the government refused to distribute to the sinkies. be very afraid.

Anonymous said...

That's a nightmare!!!!, guess we're all having one together then because i keep seeing it happening.even when i'm awake.

Kaki

Anonymous said...

UnseenSingapore blog has disclosed that in some faculties in the universities, more than 70% of the academic staff are foreigners. Really unbelieveable.

Anonymous said...

My parents did not teach me to vote for PAP. Neither did I teach my kids to vote for PAP. But thankfully, we did not fall into the greed and temptation trap, that some political parties throw into our paths, and we did the right thing throughout the years.