12/05/2019

My 100m heats and finals for M70

My finals in pouring rain. Supposed to run at 2.35pm but because of a massive foul up, all the running events were delayed by more than 3 hours with so much confusion. Until now I still did not know my position and timing for the finals, either 4th or 5th. Taipeh first, 2nd and 3rd, Japanese. I was in lane 8.

Came in second in the heats.

My medal hope is fading away as our chances for 4x100m has gone up in smokes as one of our runners has to return home early. So no horse run tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RB,

It's a pity. Take it in your strides. Enjoy a brief holiday there. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

MATLAND BOLEH!!! LOL!!!


WHY SO WORKED UP?!?!?! RELAK LAH IN THE LAND OF RELAK-NESS!!!

AFTERALL NO MONEY FOR 1ST PRIZE WHAT!!!

Anonymous said...

The results finally out. Came in 4th, ie 4th fastest 70 year old in Asia.

Anonymous said...

Rb time to celebrate with local gals. A few Canon shits to relax will be nice.

Anonymous said...

It's crystal clear that if RB up lorry, this blog will also die damn fast.

As it is now, it's full of rubbish .... But good to TCSS lah.

Anonymous said...

Knn 11.34am anon. If u got nothing better to say then diam diam lar. Otherwise I have the urge to shaft my tiny into your mouth leh