10/19/2009

Amazing Grace

Hi everyone, my apologies for not being able to post yesterday as I was hosting a party and couldn't slip away. Now the party is over and I am back with my daily sermons for which some may regard it as the sermons of a fool. Oh, incidentally the number of hits and visitors to my blog shot up by 10% during my absence. I am just curious. Were the bloggers missing on my sermons of a fool and kept coming back hoping that I threw in a post? Anyway, may god be compassionate and deliver those who could not bear to read the sermons of a fool from my blog. But if they choose to stay and listen to this fool, they are most welcomed to be intoxicated by my foolishness.

13 comments:

Jaunty Jabber said...

Hi Red Bean,

You are not a fool definitely. You are wise.

Anonymous said...

Buy me a tiger, no, Guinness better, i will read your blogs. When blogger buys reader a drink, rest assured; no offence.

patriot

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

hi jaunty, you are back! where have you been? we sure miss your posts.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

thanks patriot, thanks.

Jaunty Jabber said...

Hi Redbean,

I am always around and reading your posts.
I am not active in posting comments for a while as I spend less time with a computer.

Last Saturday, I drove to Sungei Buloh to take a look, not bad, lots of greeneries which I like. Planning to have a health walk + picnic there soon, when the weather is less warm.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

hi jaunty, buloh is a good place for nature lovers. quiet and peaceful. i may pop in this sunday. am i invited to your picnic: )

Jaunty Jabber said...

I have not get my time fixed. Sunday is possible but what time will you be there?

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

i will probably be there around 730 to 8 in the morning if it is not raining.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

i will probably be there around 730 to 8 in the morning if it is not raining.

Jaunty Jabber said...

zzZZz...zZ....too early for my weekend :p

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

huh, you can go later. i am early to catch the birds.

Jaunty Jabber said...

Redbean,

Do be cautious because now, your angry reader(s) does know of your whereabout this Sunday morning.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

ya hor. we better speak thru emails. very dangerous indeed.