8/18/2022

Covid19 - Pfizer and Moderna making billions with its failed vaccines

Between the sales of its mRNA-based vaccine and the new antivirals, Pfizer’s profits have reached unprecedented highs this quarter. The company reported $9.91 billion in earnings for the second quarter of 2022 and expects to sell $32 billion in vaccine doses and $22 billion in Paxlovid this year.

Pfizer’s sales had already doubled in 2021, leading some to accuse the company of ‘pandemic profiteering’ by jacking up the cost of shots for wealthy countries and withholding the formula from poorer nations. Pfizer has claimed the cost of developing and testing the drug must be recouped, even though nearly half of that funding came from the German government. Oxfam last year estimated that Pfizer and Moderna were billing governments as much as $41 billion more than the vaccines cost to produce.  RT

Can anyone believe this? Pfizer is making billions selling a vaccine that it originally claimed to have 96% efficacy in preventing infection by the Covid19 virus but the results of infection in the USA, UK, Europe and all the countries using the Pfizer vaccine said otherwise. The infection rate has continued to soar and does not seem to be coming down.

Anyone with a sound mind still thinking the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines are effective and still recommending for its use? Or would the answer be, it could be worse if not of Pfizer vaccine. So it is effective and must continue to jab and continue to booster? 

Look at the data below from John Hopkins Resource Centre and try to understand what is going on and what is the truth. The countries that are having an explosion of cases are all using mRNA vaccines, touted as the best and most effective vaccine in the world for Covid19.
 
You really believe that? You read the numbers and judge for yourself.



Last Updated at John Hopkins Resource Centre
8/16/2022, 8:21 AM

Total Cases in the world    -  591,083,945

Total Deaths in the world   -  6,437,541

Total Vaccine Doses Administered   -  12,029,773,144

Cases | Deaths by Country/Region/Sovereignty

Japan
28-Day: 5,338,042 | 3,600
Totals: 15,795,156 | 35,402

US
28-Day: 3,362,513 | 12,923
Totals: 93,026,129 | 1,037,451

Korea, South
28-Day: 2,629,980 | 920
Totals: 21,502,164 | 25,710

Germany
28-Day: 1,842,351 | 3,165
Totals: 31,535,340 | 145,698

France
28-Day: 1,524,283 | 2,650
Totals: 34,406,296 | 154,104

Italy
28-Day: 1,353,672 | 4,135
Totals: 21,509,424 | 174,102

Australia
28-Day: 999,222 | 2,171
Totals: 9,822,513 | 12,930

Turkey
28-Day: 998,278 | 590
Totals: 16,528,070 | 100,058

PS. No western media is raising the alarm that Japan has more than 5m cases a month, more than the 3m of the Americans. Both uses mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. In fact all the top infected countries used mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. This is how good and effective these mRNA vaccines are.

You made your own conclusion.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to include the Pink Dot...

A-Non-Yes-Mouse said...

Yes, the Pinky Dotty is one of the Main Champions of the Pfizer and Moderna fake 'vaccines'. The famous couple have been promoting its useless uses across the board for the past 2 years now. The three musketeers have also, probably under instructions from the head honchos, have also actively been promoting and advocating the sole use of its acquired pseudo vaccines by hook or by crook, over the last two years.

And they are all still encouraging everyone to go for 3rd jabs. 4th jabs, etc.

Many old folks have been taken for a long ride around the corridor of encouragement by you know who.

There seems to be no end in sight of terminating this malpractice of medical (or non-medical) inventory.

When will there be a total stop to this malpractice?

Who will food the bills when of this malpractice?

Anonymous said...

Einstein: It is insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

Anonymous said...

Hi Red Bean greeting.... I still not vaxx... self-imposed Lockdown since 1 July 2021, only went out buy foods once last month and survived no infections... I'm a perfect healthy senior before a severe silence heart attacked when knocked my head on the garage cabinet... found out after a non routine health checked up last year... you cannot find SinoPharm or SinoVac inoculations in fucking USA.... just read there is a New mNRA vaccine from Shanghai now approved for 3rd stages clinical trial.... can you trust this Shanghai vaccine (produced by Stemirna Therapeutics) mNRA vaccine?

https://www.shine.cn/news/metro/2208159213/

Hey, been following Miriam Follin (Swedish), YongHong (Chinese) and twos sons.... just returned to Qinghai, China and their vaccines in Sweden cost 30,000RMB but FREEin Qinghai...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUMbGUt6fmc

Kindest Regards,,,, JC

Anonymous said...

Jc long time no see. Where are u based now?

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

I had lunch with 8 of my friends last Sat. On Sunday, one called to say he tested positive. He was unvaxxed. I was vaxxed with Sinopharm. The rest vaxxed with mRNA.

Yesterday, another tested positive. I am still ok. Looks like my Sinopharm vax is still holding.

I am monitoring this to see how Sinopharm fared vis a vis mRNA.

The infection should show after 3/4 days. Today is the 5th day.

Think my friend was infected earlier and could be infectious on Sat, but not too serious at that time.

Anonymous said...

Based in Central Valley CA should never had come here fucking Democratic and Republican both same cunta different party kindest Regards JC

Anonymous said...

My sister vaxx Pfyzer in Msia and my brother Vaxx in Sydney one of my niece actually work for JJ for her safety will not tell where. All my ABC are fuckup we stopped talking fucking americunts

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Your natural immunity is a gift of life. Once it is destroyed, you are done.

A-Non-Yes-Mouse said...

RB, I took two Sinopharm vax according to doctor's prescription. My last jab was on 14 Nov 2021. In mid Feb, I got Covid-19 and was told to rest at home. After resting two days at home, my wife sent me to the Hospital because I have developed phimonia (forgot how to spell - my memory must have been affected?). I stayed in the Hospital for 14 days. After discharged, I remained in a state of shock for another five days.

Today, I am still suffering from the after-effects of Covid-19. As a result, I have diabetes and diarrhoea all the time. No medication can cure them.

So you see, it is not the Sinopharm vax. It is your lucky self that enabled you to be Covid-19 free.

So, please take good care of yourself.

Cheers!

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Hi Mouse, I can see the complex nature of your case and the things you went through. There are many factors and variables that would affect a person, including getting infected and how the body reacts to it and then the outcome.

Not sure about your body condition before the infection. Not sure if your diabetes and diarrhoea and pneumonia came into play.

I had 3 jabs of Sinopharm. My last jab was also in Nov 21. Till today I still not infected, touch wood. But I am very careful and kept a distance whenever I can from crowds or people having signs of flu, esp in the train.

I once tested positive with ART. But that was on the Sunday, 2 days after my 3rd jab, and I expected it to be so as the Sinopharm is inactive virus. But when I tested on Tue, it was all clear though I had a bit of flu symptoms. My temperature was normal, oxygen level above 97, and taste, smell intact. I reckoned it was my body reacting to the vaccine, not an infection or it would go away so fast.

The effectiveness of the vaccine depends on many factors, that's for sure. I did not ignore the risk of being infected. My standard procedure, pops in a couple of paracetamol when I think I have been too close to someone having a flu or early signs of not feeling normal.

Just stay safe.

Anonymous said...

I had 3 Sinopharm Vaccinations.
Luckily to date not infected.
Did feel like having normal Flu few times and l took
莲花胶囊, so far so good.
I carry with me 95%
alcohol which l apply onto my hands whenever l used public transport and have meal out of home.
I also rub the Alcohol with my palms and inhale the Vapour.
Witj almost 30% of the Population infected and some
re-infected,
do take utmost care
to avoid getting infected.
Wish All Good Luck.

Cheers


Anonymous said...

Please use the FLCC protocol which was used in the USA even before the DEATHVAX was available.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

FLCCC was founded by a group of expert clinicians driven only by a desire to save lives. Many of the doctors were smeared as "Anti-Vaxxers" when they went against the mandates and some loss their jobs.

They have protocols for protection, early treatment and even vax injuries.

Anonymous said...

The shit is now hitting the fan with tons of law suits waiting to be heard in the USA court. Understand the first case of a US$10 million was awarded recently. That is going to be a precedent.

Not against the vaccine manufacturer though, as they are covered by the non liability clause, but against companies that forced employees to be vaccinated or be sacked. And that has happened all over. That has brought many sacked employees to file law suits against their former employers and there is going to be a mountain of a compensation coming up.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed a good chuckle when reading 70 percent of Singaporeans have had COVID. Of course, it goes without saying that the vast majority are vaccinated.

And they still insist that the vaccine is effective. First, they told us it’ll prevent COVID. Then they changed their tune, saying it’ll help with milder symptoms. Now they downgrade it to a common flu. Masks are optional. It’s a total scam.

From the get-go, I never trusted this vaccine nor the official narratives. And I refused to become a lab rat for an experimental vaccine (a misnomer). It is not a vaccine.

I am unvaccinated and still not infected by COVID after two-and-a-half years. I’ve traveled on planes, gone without a mask and mingled with huge crowds on purpose. Just to see if I would catch the virus. I didn’t!

If you still believe that the vaccine works and look forward to your next booster, I uh…uh… don’t know what to say.



Maverick Seow