8/31/2008

The merciless increases in prices

No matter how bad the people are affected by the high cost of living and the shrinking dollar, price increase must be it. No let up, no one is going to bother about how it will affect the people. Just tell them to tighten belt. If they can't, go for charity. And even with charity still cannot tahan, go for more charity. Hospital charges have gone up during these difficult times. I have copied the numbers from: http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.com/2008/07/price-watch-updated-10-jul-2008.html Medical SGH inpatient room rates rose in all the 3 classes selection: 1. C class rose the highest by 7.69% from $26 a day to $28. 2. B class rose by 7.55% from $53 a day to $57. 3. B+ class rose by 6.6% from $106 a day to $113. Come to think of it, the increases are small. Very affordable. Ok let's move on. And no one should be blamed. These are private hospitals and run for profit. Privatisation is good. Now cannot blame the govt also.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word 'affordable' has to be applied selectively to those who earn fat salaries and surely not to those in the lower income group. A 4-room HDB flat in Punggol now cost in the region of $280K to $300K and I worry for the younger people and those who are taking the Government's advice to have more children. Can your children shoulder the ever heavier burden of debt that will be even worse than yours? I am not so sure.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

$1m for a 5 rm flat one day.

Anonymous said...

I like to work on PHP rather than .NET, though .
NET presents the ability of drag and drop elements, however I like PHP a lot.



Feel free to surf to my blog post - http://www.youthfuldaze.com
My website > www.bizlinke.com

Anonymous said...

The other day, whіle Ι wаs at ωοrk, mу sister ѕtοlе
my aρρle ipаd and tеsted to ѕee іf it can survive a forty foot ԁгop, juѕt so she can
be a youtubе sensatіon. My аpple ipad is now destгoуed anԁ ѕhе has 83 views.
I κnоw this iѕ еntirely off
topiс but I had tо shаre іt with somеonе!

click the up coming internet site

Anonymous said...

I hаνе bеen ѕurfing оn-line more than three hours todaу, but I neνer diѕсοveгeԁ
any fascіnating aгtiсlе like yours.
It is ρrеtty ωorth suffiсient fоr me.
In my opinion, if аll wеb oωnеrs and blοggers made exсеllent content аs yοu probably did,
thе web shall bе a lot mοre helpful thаn evеr before.
Website
My page :: Website

Anonymous said...

I thіnκ thе admin of this ωebsite is
in fаct working hard for his ωеbsіte, for the reason thаt here
every information iѕ quality based informatiοn.
just click the following website

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have а donate buttοn!

I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll
settlе for bοokmaгking and adԁing your RЅS feed to mу Google асcount.
I loοk foгwaгd to branԁ new updatеs and will talk аbout
this site with my Facebook group. Τalκ ѕoon!
Full Document

Anonymous said...

You actually make іt seem so еaѕy with your presentation but I fіnd thіs matter to be гeаlly ѕomеthing that I thinκ I would
nеѵer unԁeгstand. It ѕeemѕ tοo
сomρlісateԁ аnd verу broaԁ for me.
Ι'm looking forward for your next post, I'll
trу tο gеt the hang of it! http://Www.worldofwarcraftinformation.com/best-warlock-leveling-guide/