12/22/2012

My solo exhibition came to a close




My exhibition on the Secrets of Mother Nature came to a close after two months at the NUSS Guild House. A few of my paintings have found new homes. A few more could follow but unfortunately the deals did not go through.

The feedbacks from visitors were encouraging. Being a new artist, new technique, The Art of RAR, and a new kind of photopaintings, I am very pleased that people who have seen them appreciate and like them. For those who have acquired my paintings, they should be pleased to know that these are not the usual paintings that one can buy from everywhere.

Every painting is a mystery and a little miracle. There are painted by Mother Nature and appeared in a magic pond, and only visible to a camera. And the photopaintings that finally took form were conceptualised by the mysterious forces of Nature, a work of Nature. It is like Nature speaking or communicating to the mortals with its works. There could be some meanings in each of them that only the gifted could connect.

I am now planning to work on another exhibition with a few new series that are quite different from those that I have exhibited. My first exhibition was more of an introduction to the range of paintings that Mother Nature could share, a glimpse of the power and creativity of Mother Nature. My next exhibition will be more focus, maybe on a couple of series and with more depth.

2 comments:

oldhorse42 said...

Congratulation on the successful exhibition of your photo-paintings at NUSS! I have visited your exhibition on my many visits to NUSS. I thoroughly enjoyed your paintings and intrigued by them. I wish your the best in your future endeavour.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Thank you old horse. I too am intrigued by the paintings. There is no way I can paint them that way. Many painters would struggle to do so.

And the concepts and the varieties that came out spontaneously are simply amazing. They are mysteries and wonders in their own way. Simply inhuman!

No paintings are painted or made this way.