11/17/2009

A post from an Australian pharmacist

I received this in my email. The author has provided his contacts and if in doubt you make check up with him. I am no medical doctor and is in no position to confirm the validity of the below post. Swine Flu Vaccination - Poison ? ? ? - From an Angry Australian Pharmacist. Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 9:34 AM "Guys, I'm Emailing you because I'm bloody scared about something. I created my Facebook group for fun, and to use it to market my businesses to people. What I'm doing now totally kills my ability to do that, but I don't care. This is important. I'm a qualified pharmacist. I've been researching the swine flu vaccine that our government has bought for us (using our money, by the way) and its DANGEROUS. Its easily a hundred times more dangerous than the swine flu itself, Imo. Something that freaked me out is that several swine flu vaccine manufacturers have asked governments to give them an exemption from lawsuits, in case the vaccine caused harm in people. If you made a vaccine that you knew worked, then why would you need a legal exemption in case it hurt people? Massive warning sign. They don't believe its safe. The swine flu itself has killed about 2/3000 people total. The regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year ? So why are we freaking out about swine flu, and not normal flu? Does that make sense? No. If the regular flu kills 40 000 plus per year, and the swine flu only killed 2/3 000 ? Then why are governments buying it in advance, giving it to us for free, and giving drug manufacturers immunity to legal cases against them? Does that make sense? No. The swine flu vaccine contains 2 horribly dangerous compounds ? One is called thimerosol. It is made 50% of mercury. It binds to receptors in your brain, and basically causes brain damage. Is it smart to be injected with thimerosol, and get brain damage, dropping 10 IQ points and going dumb, in order to avoid getting a flu that kills 95% less people than regular flu? No. The other horrible ingredient is called squalene. Squalene accidentally tricks your immune system into killing your own cells, which creates autoimmune diseases like asthma, multiple scelerosis, diabetes, and a bunch of diseases that we don't have a name for yet (because squalene hasnt been used for that long, and we have little data on its effects) ? Is is smart to inject yourself with that stuff, in order to avoid a relatively mild flu, like the swine flu? No. If you're a pregnant mother about to take Panvax, ask yourself this ? Why would you take Panvax, when it contains Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfate ? Both of which exhibit positive risk to unborn children ? So as to avoid what? A mild flu, that kills 95% fewer people than the regular flu? Look, I'm a funny guy. Yeah, I make good Facebook groups. People join them by the thousands, and laugh. But I'm also a qualified pharmacist. I scored in the top 0.1% of my state in school. I'm expert at critical analysis of drugs and their effects on humans. And let me be blunt ? If someone came up to me with a syringe full of swine flu vaccine, or came near my family with one ? I would take the needle off them and poke them with it myself ? Followed by several very hard punches. This stuff is poison. Don't take it. Don't let your friends take it. Don't let your family take it. If some idiot in a lab coat asks you if you want it, ask them about thimerosol, squalene, and why the company making it wants legal exemption from being sued, and watch their face go into ?omg I'm being asked serious questions that I don't have the answer to? Mode. Anyway. I hope you're all well. Chat to you on Facebook sometime Sincerely, George Mamouzellos Bachelor of Pharmacy University of South Australia" Adrian Abbott | Regional Manager In the business of climate change P: +61 7 3230 8801 +61 7 3230 8801 M: 0458 355 853 Contact http://mc/compose?to=Adrian.Abbott@energetics.com.au http://www.energetics.com.au/

6 comments:

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

can anyone comment if the swine flu this guy is talking about has anything to do with the H1N1?

Anonymous said...

It is not uncommon for vaccines to contain small amounts of mercury.

I'm not familiar with the new vaccine, but the medical profession says that it's similar to a normal flu vaccine - so if you have had flu jabs in the past, you'll probably be fine.

Meanwhile, this has been circulating online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM

Ⓜatilah $ingapura⚠️ said...

Swine flu is a strain of the H1N1 flu viruses.

There is a whole lot of misinformed people in UK, USA and Australia who are essentially scaremongering. There is no basis to their claims about the dangers of swine flu vaccine.

Check out Quackwatch, QuackCast (the "flu-woo" episode), Dr Steven Novella's "Science Based Medicine", and ask your doctor.

Whether or how well the vaccine works is a whole other bunch of questions. Flu viruses mutate and adapt quickly

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

this scaremongering is making many pharmaceutical companies and people very rich.

Anonymous said...

Some people make money by scaremongering.

Remember the year 2000 bug scare? A lot of people got rich selling solutions to a lot of dumb people.

Ⓜatilah $ingapura⚠️ said...

> Some people make money by scaremongering. <

Power to them. I always believe that you have to choose to believe the myriad of unsubstantiated claims out there.

Just because some self-proclaimed schemec-spurt or "celebrity" makes claims doesn't mean any of those claims are true. They usually are not. At the end of the day it is "caveat emptor"