9/05/2007

We are truly the best

Everyday when I read in the news of the resignation of Abe's ministers, all tainted with corruption and infringement of the law, I tell myself, 'How lucky we are.' We hardly have any cases of such nature among our law makers. All scandal free and upright. And the importance of having righteous men in govt, and finding them to be placed in govt becomes even more crucial when we compare ourselves to another developed country. No point comparing with developing countries. Japan's case proved that good and honest men are hard to fight, a very rare breed especially among the successful. Somehow, many gained their wealth and positions through some less than clean ways. And in this modern world when information technology makes it so easy to expose those who have done wrong, it is very difficult to hide a pair of dirty hands. Indeed we are blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tried every product that is supposed to be great for curly hair. This Moroccan Oil hair line is the best I have ever tried. I have paid for inexpensive

products to very expensive products and this is the VERY BEST I have ever tried in my life, and I am in my 50's. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and easy to manage. My hair is shoulder length. No

frizzies or heavyness. I get so many compliments and people just wanting to touch my hair. I am okay with the fragrance.