11/27/2008

Money In My Mind

Money In My Mind What I built, the people called homes With loving care, all very affordable Big or small, I have them all For the money in your drawer I move people by the loads On the streets, high above and down below Ordinary is not good enough World class or nothing less When you're unwell, no worry We look after you, in fine luxury Fame physicians there will be You, our treasure, the best is to be Your money we will keep Safe and guaranteed a life time, (have a good sleep) Your money will grow, in great numbers, (in times to come) Be comforted, plenty will be left when the end has come. Chorus: I’m not for glory I’m not for fame I’m not for anything Only money in my mind The above is copyrighted by redbean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think people felt bad for me afterwards because of how nervous
I was. The one significant aspect is that the total number of bitcoins will be capped and held at a strict and abitrary expansion rate.
The pizza is a style of Italian street food stuff
that travelled around Europe and round the Atlantic Ocean as well as reached America where by it
became the most famous form of ready made meals in American heritage.


Also visit my page check this out