Choa Chu Kang Stadium in North West Singapore on 8 Oct at 10.30am. Notice the haze in the background. Air quality these few days have been unhealthy due to pollution coming from the Indonesian islands.
1/30/2008
I thought I have enough savings to retire
Then one smart ass said I need more money to live on before I die. They said I need more money to live on woah!
Then they started to take my little savings and put them aside and said it is for my own good.
And just like that! I have no say whatever with my own money.
I count count and still think it is enough because I no drink, no smoke, no need go out, eat maggie mee so shiok... why do I need so much money for? Pay hospital bills? I no need leh. I sick I die, hahish. No happy no unhappy.
Pssst, can I have my money back? This god no answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment