Choa Chu Kang Stadium in North West Singapore on 8 Oct at 10.30am. Notice the haze in the background. Air quality these few days have been unhealthy due to pollution coming from the Indonesian islands.
12/07/2006
nuss needs 2 finance professionals
elfred,
if you are reading this, this is for you. go to the marketing/advertising columns in redbeanforum.com for contact numbers.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi~ Sorry I was not around for this.
I heard NUSS very xiong environment. You sure or not? Hehehe...
Please email me, ok? Thanks. I'm open to any great opportunities.
3 comments:
Hi~ Sorry I was not around for this.
I heard NUSS very xiong environment. You sure or not? Hehehe...
Please email me, ok? Thanks. I'm open to any great opportunities.
elfred, how can you say that?
every working environment is as xiong or as pleasant as you make it out to be, or the asshole ceo make it out to be : )
You can either make it enjoyable a job or not.
Don't be a sadist.
I haven't been here for a long time, and you are calling me a cyber pest. Hahaha... Problemo.
Post a Comment