9/14/2026

On social media I always come across one particular moron blaring....

On social media I always come across one particular moron blaring about things collapsing in China and demonizing China over everything under the sun.

There was one video put up about the whole of China on fire due to EVs being used all over China. Vehicle fires happen all the time, even with high-end cars like Lamborghinis and Ferraris. But to him, it seems it only happens in China, nowhere else.

There was another video put up about another pandemic in China with people unable to gain medical treatment at a certain hospital because of so many sick people already there, just by looking at the packed car park. That information came just by looking at satellite pictures without being ever being in China. The real reason was that there was a medical conference being held at the hospital and delegates from all over were taking up the parking spaces.

There was also one unbelievable fabrication put up about not having one sale to foreigners at the Yiwu International Trade Market, the largest wholesale market in China and the world. Really unbelievable!

There was also another video put up about no visitors present at a Chinese Technology Exhibition, with exhibitors sitting idle. Elsewhere on social media, others were posting videos of crowds galore. Those were people visiting the exhibition, not someone not being there but talking dick.

This is the same guy talking about China's tofu bridges, buildings and ports breaking up and collapsing. Infrastructures collapse everywhere around the world, not just in China. Buildings are also sinking in the USA, some leaning to compete against the leaning Tower of Pisa, some on seafront estate of California collapsing and being washed into the sea, and others on the Outer Banks off North Carolina being taken back by nature from erosion by massive waves. As I always say, he who laughs last laughs best.

How this delusional moron managed to garner so many hits on his site is unbelievable. But you know how Youtube works, right? Please understand that I am not one of those watching his filth, as I know that site uses sensational clickbait which I do not click on but just avoid. Just a look at the sensational horseshit puts me off.

Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. I always come across one MSM that spilt rubbish and negative news about China like it is it's the primary mission of the MSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should at least make their post believable. All they want is sensationalism to get the hits. I think those hits are also unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are lot of dumb/hypocrite people in this world. If you watch those anti China video on youtube, as time pass the content of the video was proven wrong and yet you will still see it attract lot of subscribers/viewer. Some of the content creator are even highly educated. Just like closes to home where peasants who got screwed by the white party keep asking for more every election...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to insult them and posted comments on their articles with no hold bars criticisism that one time YouTube used to warn me to be more civil

    Even Kishore too polite replies to these brainwashed and brainsdead imbeciles
    that I used to post don't chat pearls on these Swines and Skunks

    They are adamant and skeptical to whatsoever you said and explained to them

    Don't waste your breath and time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Engaging with them is giving them more hits. Just ignore them. You can see such people a mile away.

      Delete