This is what he gave to his people.
1. There is no electricity bill in his country; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in the country are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in his country – he vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in the country had a home. His father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in the country receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in his country. Before his rule only 25% of the citizens are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should his citizens want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free.
7. If his citizens cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in the country, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In his country, if a citizen buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in his country is $0.14 per liter.
10. His country has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a citizen is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of the country’s oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all the citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in his country costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of the citizens have a university degree
16. He carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
The treacherous Americans said this man was evil and had him murdered by invading his country and dethroned him, or was it the Europeans and the Americans. This man was a dictator and would be ruthless, like all dictators are to their political enemies. Dictators are dictators and often bullied their citizens. But was this dictator a better dictator to his ordinary people? Would the apolitical kiasu, kiasi, kia chenghu Singaporeans love to have a dictator like this man?
You can guess his name. The Evil Empire has terminated him and his country is in a mess.