2/06/2015

Touch your heart


Many of you out there are professing that you are all kindness, wanting to look after the less fortunate. I ask you one simple question, ‘Are you real?’
 

Touch your heart and ask yourself, are you cheating on the oldies, the senior citizens, of their money, their life savings? If you are, you know for sure what you are doing, please repent. You still have time to repent before the curtain falls. Do not let your evil ways catch up with you and regret when it is too late.
 

Do not cheat on the oldies. Do not cheat their life savings under the pretence of being kind and helping them.
 

You cannot run away from your evil karma. Trust me.

31 comments:

Matilah_Singapura said...

Please lah, you can't cheat an honest man

Many of those oldies you paint as "cheated victims" are the real dishonest ones. Even when they knew deep down that it's true the govt doesn't give a single shit about you, nor does it have a "relationship" with you,---the expectation that this non-friend, the most powerful and empowered territorial entity of legal force and violence---these oldies still CHOSE TO ASSUME that the government will look after them.

Now they want to "guilt trip" the rest of the population and the gov? WOW! Cheeky Cunts!

Fuck off lah.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

You talking about yourself?

JL said...

SADHU SADHU SADHU

patriot said...

Expecting Rulers with NO CONSCIENCE AND WORSE AVARICIOUS AND VAIN to look after the People?

HIGH TIME TO KICK THEM OUT OF POWER BEFORE THEY SUCK
US ANY FURTHER.

patriot

Virgo49 said...

Now Hor Par Villa the Eighteen Gates of HELL not so prominent and obsolete.

Chin Swee Temple at Genting Highlands still has the best upkeep of the 18 Gates of HELL. Good to refresh the likelihood of going there if you do not touch your hearts while still breathing.

Nowadays, who believes in all this shits as claimed by them who are already saved from these horrible dungeons??

Especially Matilah. So they do not have to touch their hearts in what they are doing now or in the future as they are ALREADY SAVED AND BE IN HEAVEN IF THEY PASS ON.

So what's the HELL worry ha! HELL EMPEROR. YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME.

CHEERS.

Anonymous said...

Bankers are the biggest sinners, taking advantage of old folks by paying them miserable interest rates on their deposits while making big bucks tenfold using the deposits,

And they think by throwing sinful money supporing unworhy causes like marathons, sporting events, FI advertisng their names will not wash away their sins. Hypocrites!

Matilah_Singapura said...

@ virgo 69:

I am no stranger to the idea that "life sucks" some of the time.... that can't be helped. Fortunes change.

However my point is WHY ADD "extra suckiness" to yur life by forming associations with entities not worthy of your trust in the most critical and sensitive matters: like your money?

Why "invite" the govt into your life unnecessarily? And then when things fail (because govt things fail), you start trying to guilt trip other people, or are so fucking emotionally needy you require "sympathy"....these are the ineffective "tactics" used by redbean...who forgets about the radio station every human being is tuned into: WIIFM---What's In It For Me?

Why should some Orchard Rd shoppin', KTV singin', Geylang bangin', money-lovin' Singaporean give a shit about oldies? What's In It For Him?.

Also, what happened to those sterling Asian cultural values the Anti-White Asian Supremist Redbean champions? Like "family values and cohesion".

Using the "logic" of those wonderful Asian cultural traditions: the people whose responsibility it is to look after their own oldies are THE FAMILIES

Got Asian values?

patriot said...

To cut it short, THE GOVERNMENT HAS A DUTY.

THE DUTY TO GUIDE AND LEAD THE PEOPLE TO MORAL AND PROPER BEHAVIOUR. TO EDUCATE SO TO SAY. AND RULERS THEMSELVES HAVE TO BE EXEMPLARY.

ARE WE SEEING RULERS BEING ROLE MODELS
OR
ARE WE BEING MANIPULATED AND EXPLOITED BY AVARICIOUS AND VAIN DESPOT, TYRANT or as claimed by Matilah Singapura; BENIGN DICTATOR(lolx)?

You say la.

patriot

Matilah_Singapura said...

@ patriot:

>> THE GOVERNMENT HAS A DUTY.

Yah, but they are the ones to define what those duties might be. Not us ;-)

>> ARE WE BEING MANIPULATED AND EXPLOITED BY AVARICIOUS AND VAIN DESPOT, TYRANT

Only if you allow it. i.e. you are still free to choose. There are no "victims" here. You choose to trust govt, you will ultimately FAIL. If you choose to form your own private relationships, you might fail occasionally, but it you learn and keep going, you will do OK---at the very least, or SPECTACULARLY---if you're lucky, talented and smart. (all 3 together)

Anonymous said...

All the opposition parties tout their care for the less unfortunate and for those who left behind in their manifesto too. What's new ?

Anonymous said...

You are talking rubbish redbean. You are old and senile. Who is cheating on the oldies of their money? Are you cheating on others too of their money when you advertise your photography as rare and a piece of art ? You search your heart who is cheating you? You will probably say your family, your colleague or your maid also cheating on you right?

Anonymous said...

Fuck you all lah. Who is talking rubbish everyone can see. Who is inviting the garment into their lives? The garment is gatecrashing into the people's life and holding on to their life savings as ransom.

What cock you tocking?

Anonymous said...

Raymond, don't hide behind anonymous and be a man like RB. You no need to be old to be a dumb asshole.

patriot said...

'Touch your heart'.

You telling or talking to who?
The Rulers?
DONT WASTE YOUR BREATH.

What FUCK LOGIC IS THIS?
LEGALIZE GAMBLINGS, then enact Law to ban gamblers
then
get so-called FUCKING EXPERTS to cone up with MEASURES TO CURB GAMBLING?
WHAT FUCKING HYPOCRITES!

In fact, the People DONT EVER NEED THOSE EXPERTS IN THE SCHOOLS OF POLICY STUDIES.
THEY BENEFIT NO ONE.

patriot

Matilah_Singapura said...

@ also talking cock 1153:

>> The garment is gatecrashing into the people's life and holding on to their life savings as ransom.

What cock you tocking?


All govts gate crash the average citizen's party lah. There's no 100% "escape" from govt. intrusion.

CPF is a tax. It is not "life savings"---but you are free to believe in "fairy tales" as told by govt, at your own peril. i.e. If you believe what the govt tells you, when it is CLEARLY NOT TRUE, you are the gullible asshole who is surely going to get played. (kena main).

Your average Singaporean loves to invite govt into their lives by DEMANDING (they never ask even remotely politely) their govt provide them with education, transport, healthcare, pension, safety, resort-style "upgrades" to their subsidised public housing...just to name a few.

So, please, you may now take that dick out of your mouth, and stop eating cock. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gambling is for rich people who can afford to lose. Not for those locals who $ not enough. These locals who have gambling itch needs to be rounded up shut up and put somewhere.

The two Casinos are for rich foreigners to gamble and have their fun, with economic spinoffs to the local general population. Patriot you may be rich, but there are many locals employed in the tourism, food transport industry indirectly benefitting from the casinos.

Matilah_Singapura said...

@151:

Agree. There are lots of support industries to the 24/7 casinos.

No one forces you to go to a casino. That is a choice. If you are local, you have to reach into your wallet to pay the "local entry tax"---no one is forcing you.

I totally support casinos. They are a taxing mechanism on those who didn't pay attention in maths class in school. :-)

Matilah_Singapura said...

P.S. Casinos are a GREAT WAY for the govt to earn revenue---completely by VOLUNTARY contribution.

i.e. if people chose not to gamble, the govt doesn't get any gambling tax.

patriot said...

Please be reminded that Sg Pools has exclusively local gamblers plus a few percents of foregner workers and settlers.
As for casinos, why not ban locals as is done in Vietnam, Indonesia etc.

I have not been anywhere one kilometre within the Local Casinos. Neither do I like the atmosphere in casinos at foregn lands.

Got to admit that I lost all my savings to Sg Pools playing Toto and 4D.
Must say I am victim to my own bad habit. If there is no legal gamblings, many could be saved from ruining their live and happiness. Their families will not be badly affected too.

I fuck myself each time I pass by Sg Pools Betting Outlets.

patriot

Anonymous said...

Losing to Sg Pools is btter than losing to the two Casinos. Sg Pools donates the bulk of their funds to charities, schools and fund infrastructures. All is not lost.

Matilah_Singapura said...

@ gamblers anonymous:

If there was no legal gaming, the "black market" will always provide.

The reward centers of the brain get squirts of dopamine---which keeps you "addicted", or another way of putting it: you "learn" to feel shiok when you're gambling.

Legal or illegal, if you have a predilection to gambling, you're probably going to gamble, unless you proactively treat your condition. You cannot rely on govt to "ban" you from gaming---because what your brain wants, it will eventually receive by any means possible.

Even if you are prone to placing bets, there is such a thing called "will power"---i.e. you still have the choice to resist the urge, the temptation.

Self control is part of every functioning ADULT's skill set.

patriot said...

Agree with Matilah Singapura.

The Reason why PROSTITUTION IS LEGAL IS FOR SEX SERVICE TO BE A NO OFFENCE. OTHERWISE, ALL WILL HAVE TO GRATIFY THEMSELVES OR BE PREPARED TO BE CHARGED FOR RAPE OR SODOMY.

THE BEST IS BEHAVE LIKED AN ADULT, PRACTISE SELF CONTROL. THE SAME GOES TO GREED AND VAIN-NESS.

Drinkers; smokers, gamblers, fuckers and those prone to corruption please take Matilah Singapura's Teaching. CONTROL YOURSELF AND BEHAVE LIKE AN ADULT.
Sin can indeed be Land Of The Pure.

patriot

b said...

Many cheat oldies or many are cheated by oldies like youknowlah? Even Ah Long is considered oldies already.

b said...

The basis of assessing thing is " Everything is a con scheme unless proven not con".

patriot said...

incidentally, me oso agrees with Matilah Singapura that 'You cant cheat an honest man'.

Just like to add that honest oldies do not cheat others. Most of the time, it is the ignorant oldies that get cheated.

patriot

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

You don't think the majority of Sinkies are honest and got cheated? The only explanation that no one can cheat anyone is the law of karma. What you sow you shall reap.

Without this law, civilisation will be ruled by the strong and wicked, the dark forces.

Matilah_Singapura said...

@ patriot:

>> please take Matilah Singapura's Teaching.

Eh, Kawan, dun be li dat lah. 'm definitely not here to "teach" anyone.

BTW, the science data are coming in. As it turns out self control is a reliable predictor of success, probably THE key factor---i.e. attainment of CONCRETE goals, for e.g. academic achievement, resisting the urge to over eat etc.

In Buddhism, the 8-Fold Path is essentially a protocol for self-control, along withe the Buddhist practice of investigating, then quelling the "negative" passions and taking the "middle way" of "moderation".

Life is to be savoured and enjoyed. However it is not ONLY about enjoyment. You cannot smoke and drink with abandon, or eat cheese cake, bak kwa and pork belly every day, use all your money to play 4-D, or fuck in Geylang 5 times a day every day until you're broke. At some point you have to moderate your actions or you will suffer dire, probably irreversible consequences.

@ redbean:

>> You don't think the majority of Sinkies are honest and got cheated?

No. Because for a CON to work, the "mark" (they refer to themselves as "victims") must be complicit and 100% invested in the con---i.e. they have to believe the OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS made by the confidence trickster.

For e.g. no Nigerian scammer can get you unless you willingly assume that what they say in their email is TRUE, and then you act by handing over your bank details and the "initial payment". If you just deleted the email and put a spam filter on similar stuff, you'd have NO PROBLEM.

>> The only explanation that no one can cheat anyone is the law of karma.

Please lah, you are a fucking adult so start acting and thinking like one. There is no such "thing" as karma. And therefore cannot be a fucking ridiculous "law".

Grow the fuck up lah. Seriously dude, at your age, such nonsense is embarrassing.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

A scoundrel is always a scoundrel. And he lives on his own rules. The Sinkies will kick out a rogue govt when they know one, and it is a matter of time.

You think I don't understand thug logic?

Matilah_Singapura said...

@ dream on bro', redbean:

WTF cock you talking lah uncle?!? Unbelievable!

LKY---one of the the only truly honest persons alive---has said time and again he likes the gangsta shit---hatchets, knuckle dusters, interfere with people's lives etc. He has NEVER HID this fact of his style and the style of the PAP.

And in general, the Singaporeans not only ACCEPT IT, they DEMAND the govt behaves in a strong manner. The majority of Singaporeans support draconian laws and extreme punishments like the death penalty and rotan.

You are not reading the ground properly lah uncle. You are too caught up with the "fringe-dwelling losers" you've totally FORGOTTEN what the rest of the population thinks.

Being Champion Complainers, every Singaporean will occasionally criticise their govt, including those who work in and for the govt. But at the moment of truth---when the rubber hits the road---Singaporeans overwhelmingly support the PAP---which is the govt, and the govt is the PAP. (Again, Lee Kuan Yew)

The old fart may be on his last legs, but his spirit of statemanship and governance is already well imbued in the younger PAP cadre.

The Singaporean People Get The Benign Dictatorship They Deserve

Open your fucking eyes lah!

Matilah_Singapura said...

WELL DONE HONG KONG!

Anonymous said...

You think being the number one thug is so easy, anyone want to be can be?