4/18/2013

Bloggers who have nothing to say



Agree that bloggers blogged for many reasons, but in social political blogs, generally there are three types of bloggers. The first and natural bloggers are those that blog because they have something to say, something they want to share or get it off their chests. Just that, and may enjoy just doing it. The second big group will be those belonging to political parties or are supporters of certain political parties, have political inclinations. The third group are not bloggers or bloggers of the unwilling. These people don’t blog and do not want to blog. They blog because they are paid to blog, like paid workers, mercenaries. They really have nothing to blog about.

The first group is what blogging was designed for. It is a new way of conversation, a way of talking to the world, share views and chit chat with other people, maybe making friends. If every blogger is just a blogger blogging for his interest, things can be quite innocent and the blogging world will just grow for as long as the interest is there.

For the second group, blogger is a political thing, a way to support their parties, to convince others to their political ideas and to gain influence and votes, which is quite natural for political animals.

The third group, the nasties, or bloggers of the unwilling, is the pest in social media. They are not blogging. They are paid to be destructive, to attack bloggers and can be very personal and bitchy. This is the most disgraceful group of people that exists to attack people they don’t know, for no reasons except because they are being paid to do so, like paid assassins. No, assassins will be too honourable a title. They are willing to sell their conscience for a fee. They are like the computer viruses, best to be terminated.

The three groups are just simple generalizations. Some may criss cross over groups as their interests could stray or expand to other areas. Blogging can be a big thing in the socio political platform. Many are blogging for a passion, not being paid, but contributing good stuff to educate and inform their readers. We need more and well informed bloggers to contribute to social media to make it a force to be reckon with, a respectable alternative to the main media, to break the stranglehold of news and views of the main media. Social media is the place where people can speak openly, honestly and freely of what they think, and what they feel of things that are happening around us and what is becoming of the country.

The people who pay for thugs to attack people in social media are just as shameless and despicable as they are the ones behind the shameful act. It used to be just some wild individuals who have an axe to grind to be cursing and swearing at their victims. Now we have people paying thugs to do the same, cursing and swearing at bloggers just because the bloggers have a different view of things.

24 comments:

Gintai_昇泰 said...

My dear RB,
You just hit the nail to the head. Sharp and direct. I totally agree with your shrewd observation. I know what I'm talking about cuz I belong to the 1st group of bloggers! I'm not paid to blog. I also do not affiliate to any political party. I was invited by them to participate in their activities such as public speaking in a forum but I shun them all. Till today, I do not openly support any political party. My support is based on ideas, reason and truthfulness. I will agree and support any good idea or policy. I'll also critize any bad policy from my points of view. If that policy hurts, I'll just speak up. I believe you are and me share this common thinking. Keep on blogging to keep us engaged and enlightened on current issues affecting our nation.

patriot said...

Chin Leng:

Me begs to differ with You about assassins in Blogoland.
I do not find or detect any so far though I do see lots of sycophants. However, there are plenty of psychos selling their perverted wares and ideas. Not difficult to understand their depraved and sick conditions.

I do suggest that You delete them from your respectable site.

patriot

Anonymous said...

Chin leng,
I agreed as I find those that try to seek free advertisement irritating too and of course I don't think anyone click on them as this is not the forum to sell

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Some of those appearing to be advertisements are actually spam. All bloggers please ignore those links and DON'T click on them. It could lead to virus attack.

Redbean

The said...

Can you remove those spams and those who hawking their wares?

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Whenever I see them I will get rid of them. Sometimes I just miss them.

agongkia said...

teng teng teng teng...agongkia reappear..is he a pest?
Sometimes I am trying to learn from Redbean and write to provoke the thought of others but failed miserably.
Lately found writing to pen pal meimeis talking about personnel needs more interesting than blogging.

Happy blogging everyone.

Veritas said...

My family was cursed in more than 500 spams in Lucky's blog.

People are willing to write 500 comment because they hate what I say.

Gintai_昇泰 said...

No worry. I've always enjoyed your comments tremendously. I'm your fan. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Veritas, many of your comments make sense though a few a bit too strong but you are very knowledgeable.

RB, how do you classify matilar? He make some good posts but many are also nonsensical

Anonymous said...

The worst part is these thugs probably used the taxpayers monies to pay for such services and in the end, pass down the costs to the consumers and the very poor and vulnerable will suffer even more.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Matilah is like Jekyll and Hyde. When he is not on drugs he is ok.

Anonymous said...

>>232pm

how did u know that lucky tan is not partial ahneh?

Veritas said...

how did u know that lucky tan is not partial ahneh?

I dont hate anyone base on race. I still read classical Buddhist scripture.

And I wrote in many comments that I like Iranian, 99% biologically similar to high caste Indians.

The current FT Indians got a shit head. I hate their head full of cum.

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Feel free to surf to my blog post Go To My Site

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean said...

Matilah, so early and you are smoking pot oredy. When you sober up, go buy me some kopi ok.

I can't stand you when you are so friendly in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Matilah maybe ape but it is an enlightened one.
It is si nice to know from him that poor man, rich man, straight man, half man, good man and evil man are all man.
The most enlightened and ultkmatr truth from Matilah is that there is no god and good and bad men will all have to die.

Matilah speaks the truth and nothing but the truth.

Anonymous said...

Spelling correction for ultkmatr. It is ultimate truth.

Anon 8:37

Anonymous said...

What else do You know to do?

Anonymous said...

Matilah is jaded. His writings have no life, no passion, no flow. It is stimulating but only for a good laugh as how ignorance he sounds.

Anonymous said...

'The current FT Indians got a shit head. I hate their head full of cum'

Are you sure only the indians? Also the angmohs, chinese, japs etc. So long as it is an elite, they are all the same.

Anonymous said...

Matilah fucks and sucks, All to provide joy and fun. That is his great contribution to others. May he be around all the time to entertain.

Anonymous said...

I suspect the real Matilah has gone to a better place, to join Fish and Lucky. This one is an imposter, full of shit and nothing else.

Ⓜatilah $ingapura⚠️ said...

WOW!!

I wonder what it is about me these Anonymous Cocksuckers find so interesting that they have to form opinions, run wild with imaginative speculations, and even predict my future!

I'm so touched. I've never considered myself worthy of such attention - from total strangers no less!

Anyway, keep up the entertainment and I look forward to having my HAPPY ENDING all over your fugly faces!