A train in Pakistan. Photo credit to China Daily. Singapore can achieve this in 2030. This is a picture of future Singapore.
Perfect solutions to our transport problem
1. Too many cars, increase taxes, ARF, PARF, Road Tax, Petrol Tax etc etc.
2. Too many cars on expressways, increase fees of expressways.
3. Too many cars in other roads, erect more ERPs.
4. If all these ended with too many cars in car parks, increase parking fees.
5. Too many people using bus and MRTs, increase fares.
It only took me 1 minute for these remedies. Brilliant!